- This event has passed.
3D Printing Workshop
June 23, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Come learn about 3D printing! We can cover both basic or advanced topics!
We will try to pick out a few prints based on any holidays for you to choose from. The prints will most likely NOT be done during the time of this workshop since 3D printing can take a long time! You will have to come back for the 3D printed files another day.
MCC is in PHASE 4 of its Re-opening plans. This means restrictions are in place for our events.
This should go without saying but please do not come in if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID19 or have a potential exposure.
When you come in you will be required to fill out a COVID19 screening form
- Limited Capacity: Unfortunately for now we have to limit the number of people inside the fab lab
- Age: Only those 16+ are able to come into the fab lab right now
- Masks: Vaccinated or not, for now you have to wear a mask. Let’s hope we can all breathe free soon enough!
- Social Distancing: we all unfortunately know too much about these 2 words but when possible let’s keep some distance between bodies
- Sanitizing: MCC staff will sanitize high traffic work surfaces and equipment. Hand sanitizer will be available inside and outside of the fab lab
If you are not eligible to come in right now we are still able to offer Curbside Services to help you out.
For more information on Muskegon Community College’s Re-Opening status and more detailed information please visit their Dashboard here.